Our client is a British multinational telecommunications company that operates in 20 countries and it's looking for a Software Engineer to work as a contractor (B2B collaboration via SRL or PFA).
The role requires collaboration with the programme and project managers to understand the functional and technical specifications, which will be further used to transform application prototypes into high quality software products. The software engineer is proficient in both front-end and backend coding. His primary responsibilities include designing user interactions, developing servers and databases for website functionality.
- 3+ years of developing web applications with desktop and mobile devices support using .NET
- Proficiency with relational databases such as Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL.
- Solid understanding of REST APIs
- Enhanced knowledge of the software lifecycle (development, build, test, integration etc.).
Nice to have :
- Master / Degree level qualification in related discipline or at least 3 years working experience in related discipline
- Strong interest & skills in software development for internet, mobile and/or communications technology.
- Excellent OOP skills.
- Experience working with GIT.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (both written and spoken).
If you find this role interesting and you want to know more, apply and we will be happy to get in touch with you.
It is not mandatory for you to already have an opened legal entity, we can offer you support with this. #1159853