Our client, a multinational telecommunication company, is looking for a Software Engineer to work as a contractor (B2B - through an SRL or a PFA), in their UAM team.
The Global User Access Management team provides services like access workflow automation, joiner/leaver/review controls on security/GDPR/SOX level and a service desk for direct contact. The senior developer enables the team to offer audit prove solutions ensuring security compliance.
- Coordinate software delivery according to initial requirements, managing all aspects involved in the software implementation process and continuous integration;
- Drive and coordinate the development and maintenance of internal tools (OneUAM Repository)
- Coordinate the Testing & Deployment of internal tools (OneUAM Repository
- Consulting of internal/external customers on UAM workflow automation and integration of other access management solutions into the UAM tool stack
- Collaborate with the external suppliers in order to translate UAM requirements into UAM Repository specifications
- Providing time and effort estimates for the implementation of the allocated technical specifications;
- Create new software solutions architectures for the integration of the new demands with OneUAM
- General Code review, clean-up of the code, error troubleshooting
- UAM processes optimization and continuous improvement through automation of manual workflows
- Experienced in Python/Django
- Good knowledge of structured query language (SQL),
- Well-developed technical understanding of access concepts across a broad range of IT platforms (Cloud/OS/DB/AD/LDAP/IDM)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to deal with internal teams to deliver results
- Good knowledge of SOX/GDPR and data centre process standards
If you find this role interesting and you want to know more, apply and we will be happy to get in touch with you.
It is not mandatory for you to already have an opened legal entity, we can offer you support with this. #1163071