Your new company
Our client helps aftermarket customers to be a step ahead in servicing and maintaining sophisticated vehicle systems with leading service solutions while serving both the OES and Independent Aftermarket channels.
Your new role
Proactively and strategically support the Supply Chain Management department in designing innovative solutions which leverage cutting-edge technologies to differentiate the key business capabilities and improve overall client experience/satisfaction.
Drive flexible, innovative, cost-effective solution architecture/designs for global business demands ; collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and global business stakeholders in defining and realizing the target state of SCM domain technologies. Strong focus applying technology to support significant process transformation.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- 5 years overall experience with at least 3 years’ focused on solution architectures related to end-to-end SCM solutions
- Deep knowledge / significant experience on application development and integration.
- Strong architecture skills – delivering and presenting solution architectures using conceptual, logical and physical views
- Experience and knowledge on the following technologies:
- Java, or .Net environments
- Architecture modeling: UML or Archimate
- Cloud and COTS Apps, SaaS, PaaS, Azure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral). Ability to explain in business-friendly terms complex and technical details.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.