Your new company
For one of our clients, that is activating in Engineering and Technology area, we are looking for a German speaker to join the team in Timisoara.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide input to and implement global strategies for the defined material field;
- Design negotiation strategies and conduct negotiations with suppliers;
- Prepare purchasing decisions and contractual agreements;
- Build effective relations to internal stakeholders (e.g. technical functions, production maintenance)
- Ensure purchasing master data quality and support process efficiency improvements (e.g. automation of ordering processes via electronic catalogues);
- Conduct market analysis to identify market trends, risks and opportunities.
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years’ minimum professional experience in Procurement, Sourcing, Contracts Management or equivalent role;
- Basic knowledge of the supply chain (logistics, planning, order, etc.);
- Data Analysis - proficiency in Microsoft Office and able to work in a digital environment;
- Experience in contract and price negotiation;
- Technical background - beneficial;
- Fluently spoken and written English and German;
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1159817