Your new company
For our client, an international pharma company, we are looking for a Supply Planner in Bucharest (hybrid working model).
Your new role
Your role will be to plan finished goods to achieve target service level, within inventory and cost objectives, being accountable for product availability, optimising and maintaining planning parameters.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technical field;
- Min. 3 years of experience in Supply Chain Planning (preferably in pharma industry)
- Good understanding of Supply Chain processes
- Experience in MRP/ERP system (e.g. SAP APO SNP)
- Attention to detail and high standards of data accuracy
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- English - Advanced
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1166134