Your new company
Our client has been a major player in the information and communication field for more than 120 years. Our client provides Communications Service Providers with unrivalled visibility of network and service performance that enables optimization of the customer experience, understanding of how customers use data services and understanding the impact problems have on customers.
Your new role
As a Automation Manager you will be responsible for introduction of test automation wherever applicable in the test processes in the M4 organization given timeframe and allocated budget, in order to grow our MasterClaw product
What you'll need to succeed
- Own, Define and implements automation test processes
- Sets up automation test framework from scratch and improves existing frameworks to be more efficient and effective
- Coordinates Testing session end to end: writing Test Plan, Test Case execution and Test Report creation
- Technical coordinaton of deployment and execution of automated test scripts trough CI/CD pipelines
- Introduce test automation wherever applicable.
- Build and motivate automation testing team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitude and focus on quality.
- Define tools and software requirements for the automation testing team.
- Work closely with the developers and Ops teams and development leads through the SDLC
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
- Prepares/updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project.
What you need to do now
- 10+ years of experience in product development/testing space with 5+ years of management experience
- Previous experience as Test Automation Architect
- Experience in building test automation frameworks
- Experience with Web and Analytics Apps running on Linux based Test automation.
- Experience managing agile technical teams while working in a service-oriented continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) environment
- Experience with the microservices architecture and cloud technologies
- Experience in Functional and Performance testing
- Experience with Python, Selenium (or Equivalent) on Linux, Robot
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Highly results driven and have a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to keep up with software industry trends and innovation.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1166806